Wednesday, February 27, 2008

College day

Finally! I was getting majorly annoyed when my broadband connection was dead for two days. Didn't even realise that I was this addicted to blogging,until the connection was dead. I simply have to tell you about my College Day which was 2 days ago. Right?

I reach college for the day in a new white dress. Namitha is majorly pissed off, 'cos its white! I can't help it,love! Somehow the clothes I buy HAPPEN to be white,not my fault! It just happens like that! Accidental baby,accidental!

Vaikhari was in a grey sari. Looked rather grand and royal in the sari and loose locks. Drove us all mad with her fuss about,"is my hair looking oily? am I looking bad? huh? huh?"

So..we get the runners-up award.The five female guns got onto the dais, received our shiny shields,posed for the camera flash..EEEEEEEEE! So after all these months of hard work, neither the winners nor us get the earlier proposed prize money. Instead the winners get shields and we get shields a bit smaller than the winners'. Not money as we were told earlier!
Which leads me and Namitha to have wicked thoughts and contentment!
--you decide for yourself what selfish thought we had--[;)]

Had lunch and talked a lot. Just finished the food,and we hear the song "Jashn E Bahaara". The music fest had begun while we were eating. First I thought it was not being sung,rather the original one. Turns out it was Nazar! Perfect Hindi,correct lyrics. He sang probably the best of all. Just the middle part went a bit awry.

More songs follow. In between some anon caller disturbs Namitha. She wants us to insult him for his bad behaviour. Oh! In the end,what happens is that, we give him an earful of our really bad singing. He finally learns the lesson not to try flirting, and stops calling after a few more calls.
देखा लड़कियों का कमाल !

Now I have got a sore throat and a bad cold. Good job,Raphe! [sigh] Some days are so mad.

What else? Spent the whole day and night and the whole of the next day singing Jashn E Bahaara. Call it soul-connection or whateva. But Namitha and Vinaya too were unable to sing anything else!

Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the persistence you put into your website and in depth information you provide.
It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed
material. Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
My website - nfl games online