Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam[ I have already given away my heart dear] Whateverrr!

I finally actually watched THE movie-Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, yesterday. After all these years of "What????You seriously haven't watched that movie??????" (And all those eye goggling) As if am from some other part of the universe and not from Earth.Just because I haven't watched some so-called classic movie! How stupid can one get!

ok-for my part, I liked it in some sense. The Sameer-Nandini angle was digestable. The Balraj(was that his name?Bleargh!)-Nandini angle IS beautiful,but why had you do all that?

All that sounds pretty heroic and ooh-inspiring.But...oh just forget it!
The story was fine.Cinematography impressive.You can easily see that Sanjay Leela Bhansali planned everything so that all the colours that had appear on-screen would blend in to create
Ze Ultimate Bollywood Mega Waga Magical Movieee Experience..

Ahah,but Mister..hold on, I really liked Sameer!
And the song "Thadap thadap".My heart goes out to you love lorns!

All in all the movie was soooooo dramatised.Yuck!Puke!Bleargh!
I wouldn't want to watch it a next time.

No comments: