Thursday, December 2, 2010

This is what happens when I'm forced to study

More like,even the simplest things can distract you. You get lots of ideas for multiple posts for your blog. You remember the old friend who'll be back in town this week. You start making up fun, crazy, wack stories in your head- which would be totally worthy of becoming a script- in your own head and your very own dramaland.

But sometimes, there are reaaaaaaally, reaaaaaaaally prettier and better things to distract you. I was supposed to be studying for the exams [which are thankfully over now. Huzzah!] but Nature wasn't in the mood to cooperate. After sending blissfully lengthy showers by way, God sent me a perfect, perfect, PERFECT rainbow. I swear, it doesn't get better than this.
And I happily clicked away, swooned over the rainbow and texted to see if anyone else had my luck. Nope. It's just me. =)












...now all I need are some unicorns and marshmallows to get going with my own fairy tale. But I'd prefer a chocolate factory instead of that marshmallow element. Hm.

9 comments:

eternalthinker said...

How come none of us get to see the rainbow?!
PS: U never texted me about it :/

Mohua said...

Oh, i remember seeing triple rainbows once in Bangalore, just a day before my final exams.. i thought it was good luck, my examiner knew otherwise.. :P
I'm also going thru the same phase (exams starting from this sat.) and all i want now is to sleep, eat, talk, watch sitcoms etc. etc. I wont blame God for distractions, i know its just me, and only ME!! I have to remember all the craziest things during these 10 days only.. :(

Mohua said...

And oh, i luvd d view frm ur window.. lucky u!! :)

The Wanderer said...

Awww.. such is life.

Par ab toh exams khatam.. Hopefully more activity would be seen on the blog.

Matangi Mawley said...

WOW! i know that! :) exams- and all of a sudden u get a gr8 story on mind (as though the ones on the answer sheets aren't enough!) or u feel like giving Da Vinci a run for his paintings..! :D i know exactly what that feels!

A rainbow- seeing that, it makes u feel- as though you are the only one in this world and everything around was made just for you!

Boo to you Adam and Eve!


Good one! :)

Raveena said...

You should be forced to study more often! :)

Very very pretty stuff!

Dr. Pratibha Singh said...

Sometimes distractions works for good.......for instance look at these picture...so beautiful.

Bluebutterfly said...

No such luck here... but upload some pictures...
my exams finished too... !! Yay !

LeoPaw said...

Yep. Its one of those distractions that brought me here today. I've an exam day after 2moro. but it's these distractions that help us discover the world. nice clicks. esp the rainbow one. :)