Friday, March 29, 2013

Let's get the Liebster rolling!

I don't usually believe in anything like signs etcetera.

What I'm trying to say is that now I sorta do i guess. Cos an awesome sign just happened to me! I'm actually blogging today and here's why it's incredible:

1.I'm a super-lazy, sporadic blogger nowamonths, and I have checked neither mine nor anyone else's blog in MONTHS.
2.I haven't blogged AT ALL after my last post, which was three or more months back.
3.I have friends (darling ones) who are bugging me to get back to blogging. But that didn't inspire me to actually blog.
and now I'm blogging.
So guess who's the one who's made me actually take the step? Pretty, pretty Garima. After eons (I'm running out of cool long-time phrases, seriously) of not checking my dash, today I check in on a whim, and there's this darling comment from Garima on my dash about nominating me for the *drumrolls please* Liebster Awarddddddd!!!!!!


Wheeeeeeeeee!!


First off,
Dear garima, thank you with all of me for unintentionally getting me back to blogging. and a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig thanks for taking the time to read my wack posts and feeling that I deserved a prize. I will love you forever (in a platonic, non-creepy, non-obsessive way).
So, 11 things about me. 
I've done this plenty times on my blog, and if anyone ever actually read all my tag posts, they know pretty much more than enough about me. sigh. So I'll think extra hard and put in newer revelations. Aye mate?
  1. I'm a tumblr person now. I had been a devotee since last year, but now I am Tumblr. =P And if you're on Tumblr, do follow me!I want more blogger buddies to follow there =D I'm ergo-i-blog.tumblr =D
  2. I have these super-vivid daydreams and sometimes I can't help but physically react to them. Like, I see myself in Hogwarts about to be hit by a hex, and in real life, I'm ducking. get what I mean?
  3. I think Community is the best tv show of all time. ALL TIME. It ranks higher than F.R.I.E.N.D.S even, for me.
  4. In case you didn't know earlier- I'm a leftie.
  5. I can cook up a mean curry. If I'm the mood.
  6. There's nothing more moving and emotional than kdramas.
  7. There's nothing more real, meta and awesomely hilarious than 1n2d, THE Korean reality travel/bromance show to beat out all bromances ever. EVER.
  8. I'm married to the above mentioned two, and Tumblr.
  9. Love books. Buy me books or even take me to book stores, and I'll be signed-sealed-delivered-yours (whether you want that to happen or not =P )
  10. I tend to make every person I love, listen/watch/check out things that I'm in love with. Be it music, shows. books, places. It can be annoying I guess if you're the leave-me-alone type, but it's worked on my friends!
  11. Impulsive shopper. Picky shopper. 
  12. And here's a bonus I just remembered! After a really good phone call with a favorite person- I like to text them on it. =)
  13. AND I can be awfully self-conscious and aware.

Now to answer Garima's questions:
  • Define Love
    Love is about caring enough for the other person to not limit them/ control them. Respecting them.
  • The unforgettable moment of your life
    Er.. plenty? College provided infinite unforgettable moments, so did my alternate life online.
  • Favorite sport
    Badminton.
  • Three songs you love to hear
    On top of my mind right now- "Rest"/Standing Egg, "Dancing on my own"/Robyn, "I'll follow you into the dark"/DCFC.
    Mind you, only three were asked of me, and this is NOT a definite list. I love lots of music
  • One thing that you would like to change about yourself
    Definitely change my tolerance level. I'm impatient and can get angry for the smallest thing sometimes. Just returning after upsetting my mom, so I know for sure that I need to become more patient. =(
  • Three words to describe me
    Imaginative, Friendly, Studious/hard working-but can be lazy when there's nothing to motivate me.
  • If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
    South Korea (fastest internet, where all of my favorite actors are), or somewhere quaint and calm like Scotland or New Zealand =D)
  • Your weakness
    I'm too self-aware and my self-esteem can sink at any given moment.
  • Health, wealth or fame. why?
    Definitely health. How am I to enjoy being rich if I'm not healthy enough? And not interested in fame, UNLESS it's tumblr fame, or blog fame- in which case my priorities would need rearrangement.
  • Do you believe in fate or destiny?
    Sure
  • If you were granted three wishes, what would it be?
    This is my favourite kind of question!!
    One- Fastest internet speeds,
    Two- Make time an illusion and relative so that I get to watch all seasons of Doctor Who without wasting any time
    Three- Make genie give me a 10 more wishes. =P


Now to explain rules of Liebster and nominate bloggers who deserve the award:
Liebster is a German word for sweet, nice, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome, that my blog is ;)
The award was started to bring recognition to new bloggers (or those with fewer than 200-300 followers) and serves as motivation for those nominated to keep blogging.
There are few rules for receiving and passing on this nomination further.
Kindly thank the person who nominated you and acknowledge him/her by mentioning their blog link for the same.
Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the Questions that the nominator sets for you + create 11 Questions for the people you have nominated.
Choose 11 deserving bloggers and link them in your post.
Go to their blog and inform them about this by commenting on one of their posts.
Don't tag back the person who mentioned you.

Here are the bloggers I want to commend for their wonderful posts:
9.Neha


And the 11 questions I want to ask them:
  1. {I'm pretty self-concerned at the moment, so here goes:} What do you think of my blog and why do you think it's a mess? {hehe}
  2. Are you on Tumblr?
  3. Your favourite celeb crush =D
  4. The book you're currently reading (What do you mean you don't read?}
  5. Your go-to movie. The one you can watch million times, every time you are depressed or feeling down, and which you'll never get bored of
  6. Are you a leftie?
  7. What's your dream job? Have you ever tried to actually make it a reality?
  8. Your favourite tv show!
  9. And your favorite tv character!!
  10. Road trips or stay-in-front-of-my-computer?
  11. Make up a question you WANT to answer =)
Hehe, I know i know. Too many what's your favorite questions. But that's how we gauge and understand more about friends! Plus, how much fun is that last question eh? Hope at least one of you will actually answer to this post of mine. =(

Love y'all!
And God, I sure have missed this blogging thing! =DDDDD



















  1.  


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Raphael, Thanks for tagging me here. I'll try to post a post, that way I'll blog once again like you just did.
Your answers seem quite cute to me BTW ;)

Love, Risha!

Madhusha said...

Raphael!!!Thank you so much for nominating me here...:-)
I can sense cheer n cuteness even in this award blog...lol....always a pleasure to c a comment from you!
:-) Keep writing!
Love,Madhusha

Jerly said...

thanks for selecting my blog. some issues stop me from blogging currently.. god willing i will get back to it and place this beautiful gesture to my blog and a post as required
thanks again Raphael






PhilO♥ said...

Congratulations on the award :)
Difficult to believe how many people dislike reading, right? :)

LD said...

Hi..thank's for nominating me..

LD said...

Hi..thank's for nominating me..

LD said...

Hi..thanks for nominating me..really sorry for the delayed response..and pleasure to wish u a happy prosperous and lovely married life..:)

sumon said...

Really nice post.

Anonymous said...

This could very well have been my blog post. I connected to every sentence! (Yes even the leftie one).

Whoa! I cannot believe there exists a person so similar to me (and who has the same writing style as me).

If you were on Wordpress I'd follow you.