Friday, February 6, 2009

Wannabe do-gooder

Everyone wants to do good. Most remain dreamers hoping to do something right, but never really doing anything.
And some take that courageous step ahead and shout out their protest,
"No! What's happening in my country just isn't right. I love my country and I just won't let anyone abuse my land. I just can't bear seeing all the wrong and remain silent."

And what happens?
Impediments all the way through.
Everyone's out and about to stop you from doing any sort of honest service to the country.

6 comments:

J said...

well, thats what the real challenge is......to serve the nation in face of all adversities......

Mohua said...

And what exactly did u try doing? or atleast thought about doing???

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

but some though few arethere too help too.

Azra Raphael said...

not me exactly,
my uncle filed a case against a famous corrupt politician. and he got threatened, its in the regional newspapers. i feel so irritated!
why arent we allowed to do anything right!

Pirate Phoenix said...

In a corrupt country, like ours, it IS hard to be honest, and get away with it. One finger pointed at a someone influential, or a voice raised above the usual baritone could land you and everyone near you a lifetime supply of harassment! That shouldn't stop you though. It's hard, but hey, it's our country.

Jai Hind!! :)

Azra Raphael said...

like u said, however flawed and imperfect, i never can stop loving my country,
ye dil hamesha hindustani hain na!

jai hind!