Thursday, December 13, 2007

Done with the exams!

I know it's been a long time since my first post. Thing is, I had my exams so was cut away from rest of the world for some time.
What do I say for today? It was last exam today. The antics of my classmates was making our examiner have a hard time controlling her laughter..
The I.F.F.K (Int'l Film Fest Kerala) is going on. I wish I could watch those movies. I wish I could watch all those movies that's in my wish list.Like?
1.Sofia Coppola's 'Marie Antoniette' is one biggie on the list.
2.Dor by Nagesh Kukkunoor-i loved his Iqbal!that was sooooooo brilliant and simple! Likethose Iranian movies!classic!
3.Would be Parzania. On the horrifying Gujarat riots.Election going on there.Wonder if justice will ever come to that place? o.k,I'm losing track.Bye for now!

No comments: